LinkWithin

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

My First Aid..


Postingan iseng..
 the picture above is my first aid box.. 
but actually the box is filled with not only medicines or bandages..
Yes, I put most of my skin care product here..
Just for simple reason.. I do my skin care routine at this corner..
where there is the biggest mirror in my house take place.. 
and also because I don't have dressing table hehe..
 let's zoom it out..


While I'm cleaning my face or doing some skin care routine on my face
I can watch the television from here.. Because it's at the family room actually hehe.. 
I'm sorry i can't show you all of the corner due to privacy wkwk..
and I'm sorry for bothering you to read such a silly post..
Forgive my bad english too..

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...